In your company analysis, you will detail the type of fast food restaurant you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Burgers: this type of fast food restaurant primarily serves burgers and fries, with additional, but secondary menu options.
- Sandwiches: this type of fast food restaurant typically offers deli sandwiches, salads, and wraps.
- Chicken: this type of fast food restaurant specializes in chicken, and sometimes serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Global flavors: these fast food restaurants are typically Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Middle Eastern, etc.) or Mexican.
- Pizza and Pasta: these fast food restaurants typically serve pizza, pasta, salad, and other Italian food.
- Healthy: these fast food restaurants typically offer health conscious items (smoothies, juices, low fat meals, etc.)
- Other: this type of fast food restaurant includes fast casual concepts that serve specialty / regional foods (salads or seafood, etc.), or other food types not previously mentioned
In addition to explaining the type of fast food business you operate, the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on the business.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include sales goals you’ve reached, new store openings, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.