If you want your business to succeed, and / or if you need to convince investors or management to fund your initiatives, it is critical that you are equipped with the right industry, market and competitive data and intelligence that support and validate your business and growth plans.
Growthink conducts comprehensive industry, customer and competitor analyses in order to determine market opportunities. Our research team then assesses each of the opportunities, determines the optimal ones, and creates action plans for effective market penetration.
Importantly, our market research practice is supported by subscription access to most of the world’s leading research and intelligence databases, including IBISWorld, Statista, Capital IQ, Hoovers, Compete.com, Frost & Sullivan, First Research, DealNexus, and BizBuySell, among others.
- Competitive Intelligence
- We define top competitors and analyze their strengths and weaknesses to help gain and steal marketshare
- We identify opportunities and create strategies that will result in sustainable competitive advantages.
- We help capitalize on emerging opportunities and identify areas for improvement.
- Customer Research
- We help define customer segments, needs, and behaviors in order to identify unmet customer needs and/or opportunities for business growth.
- We help determine receptivity of new products or services.
- We help uncover the precise needs of customers, how these needs are currently being fulfilled, and what is required to better satisfy these customers.
- Industry Analysis
- We provide in-depth industry analysis, data, trends, market share and forecasts to help start and grow your business.
- We help understand predicted market conditions, as well as supply and demand within a specific industry.
- We provide valuable industry insight and trends to help determine marketing and growth strategies.
- Feasibility Studies
- We provide in-depth analyses to help determine how sound the current business ideas are and evaluate the project’s potential for success.
- We uncover the strengths and weaknesses of an existing business or proposed venture, as well as the opportunities and threats.
- We assess economic, technological, legal and scheduling factors to determine potential positive and negative outcomes of a project.
Growthink’s market research capabilities span almost every major industry in the U.S. as well as many niche and international markets and industries.
Our research is an essential tool in helping entrepreneur’s successfully complete their business plans and investor presentations as well as understand their industry and market potential.
Industries in which we have extensive research experience include:
Our team of expert analysts has conducted research for hundreds of organizations including startups, middle market companies, Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, non-profits and governments.
Representative clients include:
We strive to fully satisfy the market research needs of our clients.
Below is a representative sample of what our clients have told us upon completion of their engagements.
Click here to view more of our happy client testimonials.