Our StoryIn 1999, Growthink co-founders Dave Lavinsky and Jay Turo graduated with their MBAs from UCLA’s Anderson School of Management. They conceived Growthink from their deep and abiding passion and curiosity for business. As Turo says, “The work we do at Growthink is what Dave and I would just naturally do whenever we got together – talking about businesses we love and how to make them better.” Since that time, Lavinsky and Turo have built Growthink’s team, client base, and service and product offerings to help ambitious executives and entrepreneurs better strategize and attain their most important business goals and objectives, including business financing, growth, and exit.
Our MissionGrowthink’s mission is to help executives and entrepreneurs grow their businesses so they can create jobs, offer customers better products and services, realize personal satisfaction and wealth, and fund programs that make the world a better place.
- Integrity. In all our work, we subscribe to the simple credo of saying what we will do and doing what we say.
- Courage. We hold ourselves and our clients to extraordinarily high standards of performance, ethics, and accountability.
- Positivity. We encourage our clients and each other to focus and act on what is doable and good, and to approach challenges and difficulties with a pro-active, problem-solving mindset.
Our Client Promises
- We Honor Your Journey. We are present with and for You. We have the ultimate respect for those that embark on the great “hero’s journey” of business. With each and every client, we embrace our mission of helping executives and entrepreneurs – with all kinds of ambitions, objectives, goals, dreams, and visions – to succeed.
- We Deliver Quality. We subscribe to Robert Pirsig’s famous definition of quality as the “result of care.” We take care to do and create things right.
- We Are a Team. We embody and utilize the royal “WE”, not the pedestrian “I.” We recognize that we all stand on each other’s shoulders in doing great work, in accomplishing great things.
- We Are Efficient. Brevity and timeliness are high virtues. We define and adhere to project roles, responsibilities, and timelines. We “get on with it,” and effectively utilize technology to collaborate, to connect, and to complete in transparent, real-time manners.
- We are Opportunistic and Strategic. We find that fine balance between the “fierce urgency of now” to complete tasks and to do lists, and the longer, strategic view of building value over time.
ClientsSee More Growthink Clients
Client FeedbackWe are extremely proud of the feedback we have received from our clients over the years for the quality of our work and our commitment to their success.Below is a representative sample of what our clients have told us upon completion of their engagements.
I worked with the team at Growthink to accelerate the development of the original Integreon business plan.
They are a sharp, creative, and results-focused group. I recommend them highly to companies of all sizes looking to turbo-charge the development of their strategic business plans and their businesses.
Growthink helped birth my company. They got to know both me and my vision. They helped ‘smack me upside the head’ to help make sure I was realistic, about meeting expectations.
As a result, they helped craft, draft and construct the right written presentation. As a result, I got my funding.
V Starr Interiors
I loved working with Growthink.
The staff are passionate about their work and committed to what they do in a way that can only be achieved when you love what you do. They helped keep us on track to achieve our planning goals.
I am looking forward to continued success working with everyone from Growthink in the future.