Construction Company Analysis
In your company analysis, you will detail the type of construction business you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Commercial Building Construction. This segment includes construction work (including maintenance and repairs) on office, retail, hotel, agricultural and entertainment buildings.
- Single Unit Residential Housing Development
- Multi Unit Residential Housing Development
- Municipal Building Construction
- Road & Highway Construction
- Electrician business
- Plumbing business
In addition to explaining the type of construction business you operate, the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on the business.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include sales goals you’ve reached, construction projects completed, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.