Car Wash Company Analysis
In your company analysis, you will detail the type of car wash you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of these common types:
- Automatic or tunnel car washes (most common) in which a conveyor is used to move the automobile through a series of cleaning mechanisms. The vehicle is then typically hand dried by employees. Car detailing services are typically also offered at these facilities.
- In-bay automatic car washes in which the car is driven into a bay and then a machine and dryer rolls back and forth over it. This is often seen at gas stations and stand-alone car wash sites.
- Self-service, where the customer does the washing manually using including pressurized jet washing.
- Mobile car washes which are completed using water tanks and pressure washers often mounted on trailers, trucks, or in vans. Car detailing is often an add-on or included service for mobile car wash businesses.
In addition to explaining the type of car wash you operate, the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on the business.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include sales goals you’ve reached, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.