In your company overview, you will detail the type of car rental business you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Car rentals: this type of car rental company offers short-term rental of vehicles for business and leisure use.
- Car leasing: this type of business provides long-term auto leasing, with a fixed monthly payment and an up-front leasing fee.
- Car sharing: this type of car rental business offers ultra-short rentals of automobiles, generally for an hourly or daily fee.
In addition to explaining the type of car rental business you operate, the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on the business.
You can download our Car Rental Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include sales goals you’ve reached, number of new contracts, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.