In your company analysis, you will detail the type of aquaponics business you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Retail: this type of aquaponics business retails all the equipment and supplies for aquaponics.
- Farm: this type of aquaponics business typically operates a farm using aquaponics techniques.
In addition to explaining the type of aquaponics business you operate, the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on the business.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include sales goals you’ve reached, new store openings, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.