In your company analysis, you will detail the type of catering business you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Wedding Catering: This is the most popular type of catering service. The menu offered will include a wide range of foods and various cuisines, along with drinks.
- Corporate Catering: Whether it’s for staff training sessions, office meetings or large corporate events, corporate catering services are always in demand.
- Social Event Catering: this type of catering company handles multiple event types such as retirement parties, backyard barbecues and birthdays.
- Concession Catering: Concession catering handles major public events, sporting events and seasonal events.
In this section of your plan, detail the type of catering business you operate which may be one of the above, a combination of them or something new. Also, in the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on the business.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include sales goals you’ve reached, contracts secured, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.