Tim Martinez brings to Growthink over fifteen years of experience in helping to build and grow small to mid-sized companies as an analyst, consultant, strategist, and thought leader.
Tim’s range of expertise has helped clients in the areas of business planning, product development, capital raising, market penetration, growth planning, mergers & acquisitions, organizational structuring and business development.
Over the years he has worked across a broad range of industries including Entertainment, Technology, Retail, Advertising, Hospitality, Non-Profits, Consumer Products, Apparel, Finance and Real Estate to name a few. Examples of previous engagements include:
- Developed the business & marketing plan for a start-up social games company, which helped to secure $1M in seed capital
- Developed the business plan and roll-out strategy for an early stage functional beverage company targeted towards the Hispanic community
- Developed a business plan for a $20M Management Buyout of a legacy media company
- Oversaw the development, planning and launch of a non-profit backed startup specializing in concierge services for Baby-Boomers
- Developed a $2M digital marketing plan for UK based online travel agency to launch into the US market
- Lead a start-up baby care product line through development stage to commercialization within major big box chains in the UK
- Created a license strategy and negotiated agreements for international distribution of an action sports manufacturing company
Tim brings his savvy, experience, network, passion, drive and vision to the Growthink team.