In order to write an effective clean technology business plan, you must factor in several important trends in the clean tech (or “green” tech) sector and broader investment trends as well as economy. What affect will these important trends have on your new clean tech venture?
- The volatility in the price of oil and other global commodity prices
- The nation’s (and world’s) growing awareness and concern over global warming
- Widespread consumer adoption of energy conservation
- The government’s pursuit of energy independence and incentives to achieve independence
- Increased investments from venture capitalists and private equity firms in clean tech businesses
Clean Tech Business Plan Questions
To write a successful clean technology business plan and successfully launch your new clean tech venture, you must determine answers to the following questions:
- What is the true market demand for your clean technology solution?
- How will you prove the feasibility of your clean tech venture?
- What kind of financing (e.g. debt, equity, etc.) will you need, and how much?
- What sources will you seek capital from?
- What relevant alternative energy experience does your management team have, which you can leverage to impress investors?
- What strategic partnerships will you forge?
- How will you market (and/or distribute) your product/service?
- What are your future financial projections?
- What is your “exit strategy”?
For the past 10 years, our professional business plan writers have created more than 1,500 successful business plans in hundreds of industries – including considerable experience and expertise in the clean tech and alternative energy space. We have close relationships with venture capital firms, banks, and other investors, and, as a result, Growthink clients have raised more than $1 billion dollars in growth capital.
How to Finish Your Clean Technology Business Plan in 1 Day!
Don’t you wish there was a faster, easier way to finish your business plan?
With our simple business plan template you can finish your plan in just 8 hours or less!
Click here to finish your business plan today.
OR, Let Us Develop Your Plan For You
Since 1999, Growthink has developed business plans for thousands of companies who have gone on to achieve tremendous success.