In order to write an effective clean technology business plan, you must factor in several important trends in the clean tech (or “green” tech) sector and broader investment trends as well as economy. What affect will these important trends have on your new clean technology venture?
- The volatility in the price of oil and other global commodity prices
- The nation’s (and world’s) growing awareness and concern over global warming
- Widespread consumer adoption of energy conservation
- The government’s pursuit of energy independence and incentives to achieve independence
- Increased investments from venture capitalists and private equity firms in clean tech businesses
Questions For Clean Technology Business Plans
To write a successful clean technology business plan and successfully launch your new clean tech venture, you must determine answers to the following questions:
- What is the true market demand for your clean technology solution?
- How will you prove the feasibility of your clean technology venture?
- What kind of financing (e.g. debt, equity, etc.) will you need, and how much?
- What sources will you seek capital from?
- What relevant alternative energy experience does your management team have, which you can leverage to impress investors?
- What strategic partnerships will you forge?
- How will you market (and/or distribute) your product/service?
- What are your future financial projections?
- What is your “exit strategy”?
For the past 10 years, our professional business plan consultants have created more than 1,500 successful business plans in hundreds of industries – including considerable experience and expertise in the clean tech and alternative energy space. We have close relationships with venture capital firms, banks, and other investors, and, as a result, Growthink clients have raised more than $1 billion dollars in growth capital.
How to Finish Your Clean Technology Business Plan in 1 Day!
Don’t you wish there was a faster, easier way to finish your business plan?
With Growthink’s Ultimate Business Plan Template you can finish your plan in just 8 hours or less!
Click here to finish your business plan today.
OR, Let Us Develop Your Plan For You
Since 1999, Growthink’s business plan consulting team has developed business plans for thousands of companies who have gone on to achieve tremendous success.
Click here to see how our professional business plan consultants can create your business plan for you.
Clean Technology Business Plan FAQs
What Is the Easiest Way to Complete My Clean Tech Business Plan?
Growthink's Ultimate Business Plan Template allows you to quickly and easily complete your clean tech business plan.
What is the Goal of a Business Plan's Executive Summary?
The goal of your Executive Summary is to quickly engage the reader. Explain to them the type of clean technology business you are operating and the status; for example, are you a startup, do you have a clean technology business that you would like to grow, or are you operating a chain of clean technology offices?