“Measurement is the first step that leads to control and eventually to improvement. If you can’t measure something, you can’t understand it. If you can’t understand it, you can’t control it. If you can’t control it, you can’t improve it.”
– H. James Harrington (Quality Guru)
Will Herzog brings to Growthink a decade worth of experience in business development, marketing, sales, project management, and quality control. While his background includes wearing a variety of different hats, he approaches all problems with a customer-centric lens and the goal of creating a sustainable, quality solution.
Notable engagements include:
• Project Manager for $500MM airport infrastructure project.
• Spearheaded a Go-To-Market strategy for a company in an emerging CPG industry.
• Ran Business Development for a venture-backed start up, and oversaw triple-digit annual growth.
• Creation of an e-book series on the current state of industrial 3D printing (additive manufacturing) for the industry leaders in 3D design.
• UX/UI design on a $100MM e-commerce launch for a Fortune 500.
• Led a quality improvement project for streamlining a call center’s operations at a leading financial services corporation.
Will earned a B.S.E. in Industrial Engineering from Arizona State University and went on to complete his M.B.A. from the University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business.
He earned a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, is a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI), and has an Advanced Google Analytics certificate.