Mark is a dedicated, energetic healthcare Sales & Marketing Executive who nurtures strong relationships and establishes sales processes to drive revenue by collaborating with entrepreneurs and senior leaders from medical device manufacturers, healthcare systems, providers, payers, and pharma.
He has managed multi-functional teams to assess product-market fit, qualify opportunities, and create sales systems (process: funnel+pipeline, CRM, playbook, persona characterization), and marketing assets (4Ps, 3Cs, customer journey, SEO, SEM) to produce exceptional top and bottom line growth and to increase ROI by:
- Bringing deep medical industry experience, market knowledge, and actionable strategic insight,
- Building high quality, long term relationships with clients, channel partners, and suppliers alike, and
- Enabling rapid client adoption of products and services by removing organizational roadblocks.
Mark’s clients include:
- Healthcare companies who eventually get acquired by Medtronic, Cardinal Health, and Thermo Fisher Scientific,
- Diverse product lines from Class I (single-use devices) to Class III devices (hip implants and pace-makers), and
- Companies from all stages of revenues, from startups to multinationals.
When Mark is not working, you can find him eating his way to the far corners of the world, creating a bee-sanctuary around his house, and uncovering new ways to enhance the client journey and improve business systems & human practices.
Mark graduated with dual majors in Economics and Psychology, with distinction, from Cornell University, and he earned his MBA from the UCLA Anderson School of Management.