As an Engagement Manager Darlene is responsible for client and project management at Growthink. She also serves as Growthink’s social media guru. Darlene has a passion for entrepreneurship and during her time at Growthink, has helped nearly 100 companies launch and grow their ventures in the following industries: construction, hospitality, mobile applications, mining, fashion, insurance, health and fitness, wellness, and many more.
Notable engagements include:
• Strategic growth planning for luxury mega yacht company based in Ft. Lauderdale, FL with operations in the Caribbean, Europe and South East Asia
• Business planning and KPI advisory for Fantastic Sams franchise with eight locations
• Acquisition plan for Hawaii-based e-commerce company, assisting to secure deal terms
• Business plan for startup language e-learning platform
• Opportunity Assessment / Exit Planning for Chicago-based construction company
• Go-To-Market strategic plan for early stage energy drink company based in Miami, FL.
Prior to joining Growthink, Darlene has spent time in healthcare consulting; the U.S. Senate in Washington D.C working under Senator Pro- Temp, Senator Daniel Inouye, Chairman of the Department of Defense and at the law firm Vegari & Napolitano, specializing in business law, trusts and estates.
Darlene holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurship from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles where she was also a founding member of the Entrepreneurship Society at the Hilton Conrad School of Business.
Darlene has strong passion for the community and is an active member of Rotary International and a founding member of Westchester Rotary Young Professionals Club. In 2014 Darlene was awarded the Paul Harris Fellow Award, the Rotary’s highest honor, in recognition for Darlene’s “service above self”.