Growthink Securities specializes in helping lower emerging and middle market companies secure equity financing from venture capital firms, private equity groups, and strategic investors. Since 1999, Growthink clients have raised more than $1 billion in capital.
Clients benefit from our decade of experience advising clients on their financing strategies and successfully closing equity financing transactions. In addition to fundraising assistance, we provide our clients with valuable strategic business advice throughout the capital raising process.
Our methodology for securing equity financing includes the following components:
- Interview Company Management
- Interview company management regarding the company’s vision, mission, capital structure (amount of money to be raised, valuation, share structure, etc.). This process allows Growthink to effectively articulate and market the investment opportunity to investors.
- Prepare Documentation
- We develop or refine investor materials, including slide deck, executive summary, full business plan, and private placement memorandum (PPM), as appropriate.
- In this process, we highlight the company’s management team, competitive advantages, and value proposition. We develop a well-defined exit strategy and demonstrate the high potential for return on investment. As a result, we generate investor interest and encourage favorable investment terms.
- Develop Investor Lists
- We develop comprehensive lists of qualified investors from our extensive network and proprietary informational databases. We invest significant time and energy to identify and assess unique, creative sources of equity investment, including strategic investors.
- Market Opportunity to Investors
- We initiate contact with investors, negotiate a contract where both parties are pleased with the financing structure, and work to successfully close the transaction.