Welcome to Growthink’s 2nd Quarter 2023 Newsletter. Below we will share:
- My video observations on two big 2023 business environment changes driving strategy re-thinks at thoughtful companies and organizations worldwide
- Chief Client Officer Anna Vitale’s thoughts on Growthink’s team approach to assembling client engagement teams
- Head of Growthink’s London Office Antonio Barzagli’s announcement of the launch of the Growthink IMPACT practice
To all of our success!
Click Here to schedule a complimentary consultation with a Growthink expert.
Growthink Chief Client Officer Anna Vitale on Notable 2022 Client Engagements
Our engagement team approach has been perfected over 23 years and thousands of projects. Each Growthink engagement is led by a chief strategist and supported by a team of subject matter experts, financial analysts, research specialists, and graphic designers, all supported by a dedicated and experienced project manager.
We work thoughtfully on client strategy and then segue quickly to deliverables and action items.
In Q1, our multi-dimensional, collaborative approach was highlighted in two exciting client engagements:
- A staffing firm that is launching a sister HR Tech firm engaged Growthink to evaluate the capital requirements needed to reach operational and valuation milestones and prepare investor presentations. Over five weeks, our digital marketing expert, project manager, financial analyst, research team, and graphic designer developed a tactical 3-pronged get-to-market plan, financial projections that assessed launch costs relative to milestones achieved, and a professionally designed deck for outside investor review.
- A solar manufacturing firm hired Growthink to create an EB5 Visa business plan. Our team consisted of a dedicated project manager, EB5 expert, financial analyst with commercial real estate underwriting experience, research analyst, and professional business plan writer. Over seven weeks, the team analyzed the project’s timeline and capital stack, resolved dual-sided distribution questions, and created a written business plan that met all relevant EB5 requirements.
Growthink Engagement Partner, Antonio Barzagli on the launch of Growthink IMPACT practice
Building on two decades of Growthink’s work with social and environmentally impactful businesses, we are excited to announce the forma launch of the Growthink IMPACT practice, focused on mission-driven private firms and nonprofit organizations looking to advance social change.
The launch of our IMPACT practice is driven by the common challenges and opportunities we see across for profit and non-profit organizations, including:
- Private Sector Firms seeking to integrate “balanced scorecard” approaches into their core business strategies, while meeting financial performance expectations.
- Charities, Education Institutions and Nonprofits often lack actionability and market readiness, demanding growth strategy and execution support.
- Public Sector and Government agencies need stakeholders’ alignment on growth strategy and typically fall short on execution.
- Social Enterprises and B-Corps need to grow and be competitive, and are often unprepared to receive investments by Impact investment funds.
These diverse groups share one commonality: failing to improve and scale hinders their ability to create substantial impact for its stakeholders.
Impact-Aligned Fees: Growthink IMPACT aligns its goals with its clients’ by deferring a portion of its fees until relevant metrics are achieved, ensuring a true, long-term partnership. We believe that growth and positive impact are symbiotic and that businesses and organizations can establish a virtuous cycle that supports both sustainable growth and a positive impact on society and the environment.
Learn more at https://www.growthink.com/
Happy Spring to All!