In your company analysis, you will detail the type of yoga studio you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Bikram: this type of yoga studio is often referred to as “hot yoga.” This type of studio is a hot and humid environment, where yoga must be practiced at 105° Fahrenheit with 40 percent humidity
- Vinyasa : this type of yoga studio offers slow, mindful yoga
- Hatha: this type of yoga studio focuses on strength and flexibility, but covers various types of yoga practices.
In addition to explaining the type of yoga studio you will operate, the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on the business.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include placement goals you’ve reached, number of new contracts, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.