In your company analysis, you will detail the type of t-shirt business you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Women’s T-Shirt Business: this type of t-shirt business offers a wider variety of t-shirts styles, such as cap sleeve, thin strap, tanks, etc.
- Men’s T-Shirt Business: this type focuses on men’s/male t-shirts
- Unisex T-Shirt Business: creates neutral t-shirts
- Children’s T-Shirt Business: this type of t-shirt business targets children with design and sizing
In addition to explaining the type of t-shirt business you operate, the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on the business.
You can download our T-Shirt Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include sales goals you’ve reached, new store openings, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.