Staffing Agency Company Analysis
In your company analysis, you will detail the type of staffing agency you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Office: this type of staffing agency company provides office workers, on a temporary, permanent, or outplacement basis.
- Industrial: this type of staffing agency specializes in placing blue-collar workers for the manufacturing, transportation, construction, and hospitality sectors.
- Specialty: agencies may sometimes specialize in serving a certain sector (such as healthcare), or in placing specific occupational groups (such as nurses or executives).
In addition to explaining the type of staffing agency you operate, the company analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on the business.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include placement goals you’ve reached, number of new contracts, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.