In your company analysis, you will detail the type of pizza shop business you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Franchise Pizza Shop: this type of pizza shop operates as a chain of a larger brand
- Full Service Pizza Shop: this type of pizza shop operates as a full-service restaurant with seated dining and waitstaff. Pizza may also be available for delivery.
- Quick Service Pizza Shop: this type of pizza shop offers pizza to go with limited or no seated options. Delivery may also be available.
In addition to explaining the type of pizza shop business you will operate, the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on the business.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include placement goals you’ve reached, number of new contracts, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.