In your company analysis, you will detail the type of nail salon you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Nail salon focusing strictly on nails
- Nail salon offering other salon services (hair, skin)
- Nail salon offering products
- Combination of the above types
In addition to explaining the type of nail salon you operate, the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on your business.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start your nail salon business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include sales goals you’ve reached, new store openings, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.