In your company analysis, you will detail the type of interior design company you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Residential: this type of interior design firm is provided for individuals and households, is specific to individual situations, and created in collaboration with the client.
- Commercial: this type of interior design company encompasses a range of subspecialties such as retail, industrial, corporate, hospitality, etc.
- Other: this encompasses niche specialties such as amusement park design, theatre design, production design, etc..
In addition to explaining the type of interior design firm you operate, the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on the business.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include sales goals you’ve reached, prestigious contracts, awards, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.