In your company analysis, you will detail the type of Indoor Playground you are offering.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Bouncy structures: this type of Indoor Playground company provides a variety of inflatable structures, such as slides and castles, for children to play on.
- Trampoline park: this type of Indoor Playground focuses on trampolines of various sizes, and typically targets older children.
- Variety entertainment: this type of Indoor Playground offers a range of options for play, from bouncy structures to climbing equipment, and dedicated toddler areas to miniature golf.
You can download our Indoor Playground Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
In addition to explaining the type of Indoor Playground you provide, the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on the business.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include sales goals you’ve reached, number of new attractions, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.