In your company analysis, you will detail the type of hair salon you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Hair salon focusing strictly on hair cuts and hair styling
- Hair salon offering other salon services (nails, skin)
- Hair salon offering products
- Combination of the above types
In addition to explaining the type of hair salon you operate, the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on your business.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start your hair salon business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include sales goals you’ve reached, new store openings, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.