In your company analysis, you will detail the type of gas station business you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Franchise Gas Station: this type of gas station operates as a chain of a larger brand
- Full Service Gas Station: this type of gas station operates as a full-service establishment with services such as a car wash, convenience store and auto repair.
- Quick Service Gas Station: this type of gas station offers self-service gas with no additional amenities and/or service.
In addition to explaining the type of gas station business you will operate, the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on the business.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include placement goals you’ve reached, number of new contracts, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.