In your company analysis, you will detail the type of beauty salon you are operating.
For example, you might operate one of the following types:
- Beauty salon focusing strictly on hair styling
- Beauty salon offering hair removal services
- Beauty salon offering skin care services
- Beauty salon offering nail services
- Beauty salon offering tanning services
- Beauty salon offering massage services
- Beauty salon offering products
- Combination of the above types
In addition to explaining the type of beauty salon you operate, the Company Analysis section of your business plan needs to provide background on your business.
You can download our Beauty Salon Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Include answers to question such as:
- When and why did you start your beauty salon business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include sales goals you’ve reached, new store openings, etc.
- Your legal structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.