“Out there in some garage is an entrepreneur who’s forging a bullet with your company’s name on it.”
Here is my six-step outline for entrepreneurs to become more productive:
- Determine what you are supposed to be working on (what has the highest value-add to your organization)?
- Make room for those activities on your schedule (and do whatever you have to do to get it done, including scheduling meeting with yourself or working offsite)
- Focus on achieving those things that need to be done. Don’t let yourself get distracted.
- Get organized.
- Be disciplined. Do the things you need to do. Don’t waste time on rituals like checking email, getting beverages, and socializing with co-workers in the morning.
- Get back the attitude you had when you first started your company. By focusing on the high value-add objectives and freeing up your time from monotonous and low value-add activities, you will feel a renewed energy and excitement for your business.
The Fastest Way to Finish Your Business Plan
Looking for a faster way to finish your business plan?
On this page, I reveal how to finish your business plan in 1 day.
Ready to get started and turn your ideas into reality?
One you finish your business plan, you can:
- Raise capital
- Grow faster
- Build the company of your dreams
Today’s Question: What are Germany’s main exports?
Previous Question: What does “obsolete asset” mean?
Previous Answer: An asset without value.
It is an asset which has nominal value or has lost its value due to depreciation or wear and tear or redundancy of the asset.
If a vehicle is completely out of function, without an engine, and has no market value, it can be called an obsolete asset.
Join our Tip of the Day
To get Growthink’s Tip of the Day delivered to your email inbox, enter your information below: