In his role as an Engagement Manager at Growthink, Jonathan is responsible for leading business planning and strategic advisory engagements. Since joining the firm, he has led over 70 engagements in industries including media and broadcasting, fitness, fashion, banking and healthcare among others.
Notable engagements include:
• Strategic planning for a private bank in Panama
• Financial planning and location expansion for a popular burger franchise in Florida, USA
• Funding presentation for medical startup specializing in micro-filtering particles at the molecular level
• Business planning and investor package for early stage video on demand platform
• Growth planning for established luxury sunglasses company seeking financing to expand brand presence from Europe to the United States
• Business planning for startup online luxury travel company servicing solo and group female travelers
Before joining Growthink, Jonathan worked with a venture capital firm specializing in consumer tech and software. He also has sound experience in the socially responsible consulting space working with several Fortune 500 firms and a billion dollar health foundation.
Jonathan graduated with his Bachelor of Science in Economics from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles where he was also a co-founder, along with Growthink’s Darlene Fukuji, of the university’s Entrepreneurship Society.