"I never dreamed about success. I worked for it." - Estee Lauder
Anna leads strategic planning and corporate strategy engagements for pre- and post-revenue companies. She is dedicated to delivering positive client experiences and actionable business results.
Anna holds an MBA in Finance from Saint Louis University’s John Cook School of Business and bachelor degrees in Magazine Journalism and Music from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
Notable Client Engagements Include:
- Operational expansion strategy development to secure $10 million capital investment from Luxottica Group: Developed operational expansion strategy and presentation for Luxottica subsidiary, Apex by Sunglass Hut. Presentation resulted in $10 million capital investment that enabled Apex to expand from 10 to 16 retail locations in 2013.
- Financial Analysis and Projections for $7 million facial recognition technology company: Developed financial analysis structure and projections to support hardware integration initiative for leading facial recognition software company. Presented results to corporate board to secure buy in for vertical integration.
- Management of sell-side process for $4 million medical billing company: Managed development of sell-side packaging and financial analysis, data room and sales process.
- Strategic Planning and Retreat Moderation for one of Los Angeles’ largest and most prestigious hospitals: Led ongoing organizational advisory and strategic planning in executive team for LA hospital with 1,400+ employees
- Market Validation for leading online sample company: Validated market opportunity for leading Internet-based “freebie” and sample company via independent research.
- Business Plan creation to secure SBA loan for family-run bar: Developed business plan and financial projections for family-owned Wyoming bar. Upon completion of the plan, the Company secured an SBA loan and opened the bar in 2013.
- Buy-side business plan development for mobile app development company for potential acquirer. Led to ultimate purchase of business by individual. Business plan currently being implemented.
“Anna was a key part of the Growthink consulting team that worked with the Apex By Sunglass Hut team to help define several different business strategies and help us obtain Corporate approval and funding for 2014 expansion. Anna was great to work with and was exceptionally responsive to our needs and challenges, I highly recommend her.”
– Darrin Mills, CEO, Apex by Sunglass Hut
“Anna worked with me through the development of my business plan and investor deck for a cloud based application I am developing called CareVineTM. Anna showed attention to detail, professionalism, integrity and great communication ability and enthusiasm for the project. I felt very comfortable and confident in her skills and ability to help me understand the relevant details as the project evolved and have always been pleased about the decision to bring in Growthink.”
– Sheila Mansell, Founder of CareVine
"We initially contacted Growthink to help us develop strategies to grow our business. We were impressed with how quickly Anna became familiar with our particular industry, and the insightful questions she posed as we put together a growth plan. She and the Growthink team were excellent in keeping the conversation on track and focused on our goals. We were provided advice that was instrumental in changing the way we approach our business. One outcome of the discussions was to look at potential investors and buyers for our business. Anna’s work in coordinating discussions, providing support during initial calls, and offering constructive feedback during the debriefing phase was instrumental in making this process work. Although we decided not to pursue the offer that came through, we are now much better positioned for future opportunities."
- Owner of Northeast-based medical billing company