How to Sell Your Business for the Maximum Price
If you’re interested in selling your business (now, or at some point in the future), join us for a 45 minute webinar, where we’ll reveal the keys to achieving a successful sale at the highest price.
On the webinar, you will learn:
- Why it’s important to start the planning process as early as possible
- How to sell your business on the best possible terms
- The top mistakes business owners make when trying to sell their businesses
- How to effectively plan for capital gains and estate taxes
- Likely changes to government laws and regulations that may affect your business sale
- A variety of sales options to choose from, including the pros and cons of each
- How to maximize your sales price by focusing on future growth potential, not just past performance
Join Us Thursday, January 7th at 4pm EST / 1pm PST
Complete the form below and we will email you the dial-in instructions.
Important: Growthink will never share or sell your personal information and we will keep all business information completely confidential.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is ideal for business owners leading private companies that
- Have greater than $5 - $10 million of annual revenue
- Are established (more than several years of operating history)
- Have received numerous, unsolicited offers in the past to sell
- Have been approached by intermediaries, such as investment banks, to represent the company in a sale transaction
- May be available for sale within three years
- Are experiencing transfers of leadership to the “next generation” of management
What Past Growthink Webinar Attendees Have Said
"I’ve been attending your webinars over the past three weeks. For the record, I’ve been to several of these over the past couple of years on a variety of subjects. By far Growthink is the most efficient with the transfer of information to the participants in the least amount of time"
- Larry C., Victoria, British Columbia
"It was a high-energy, professional presentation."
- Bob P., St. Joseph, IL
"I felt that the webinar was well organized and timely, the information presented was clear and concise."
- Manuel M., Santa Clara, CA
"The best presentation on the net I have ever seen."
- Daryle G., Tampa, FL
"It was well prepared and the knowledge transfer was great. I will attend future presentations"
- Marja W., Concord, CA
"Actionable information presented in an easily accessible format. Very worthwhile investment of time."
- Huge G., Hackensake, NJ