How to Get Venture Capital Financing
Did you know that the majority of entrepreneurs who try to raise venture capital fail?
Well, if you’ve been struggling to get the funding you need, I’ve got good news for you... I’ve created a proven step-by-step formula for raising venture capital that you can start using today.
My name is Dave Lavinsky and I’ve been helping entrepreneurs like you raise venture capital since 1999.
I’ve developed a unique capital-raising methodology that walks you through the entire process of raising capital from start to finish... including finding investors, contacting investors, lining up meetings, giving VC presentations, and negotiating terms... until you see the money clear in your bank account.
Since 1999, we’ve helped more than 2,000 entrepreneurs raise more than $2.5 Billion in venture capital... which is why we’ve been featured in national publications such as...
And now I want to share with you the same proven, step-by-step venture capital “formula,” so you can get the funding you need... I call it...
“Venture Capital Pitch Formula”
Here’s what’s included...
Module 1. How to Find and Contact Venture Capitalists
I show you exactly how to find and contact investors, so you can set up meetings and then give your VC pitch...
- How to find the perfect VC firms for your business
- The right way to contact venture capitalists
- How to set up meetings with investors
- What types of companies VCs want to invest in
Module 2. How to Present to Venture Capitalists
Once you’ve set up your meeting, the next step is to give your “pitch”...
- The 10 things you must include in your VC pitch
- How to craft your “elevator pitch”
- The 8 things you must do to get VCs to fall in love with you
- How to answer tough investor questions
PLUS, you’ll receive the same exact PowerPoint template I’ve used for more than 10 years... which Growthink clients have used to raise millions of dollars in venture capital funding.
Module 3. How to Negotiate with Venture Capitalists
After you’ve dazzled investors with your presentation, it’s time to negotiate... This is a critical part of the venture capital financing process, because if you do this part wrong, the deal go down the tubes (or worse, you could lose control over your company!)
- How to prepare for the “due diligence” process, so you get funded faster
- How to make sure you retain control over your company
- The 4 things you must look out for in the VC term sheet
- How to create a “bidding war” so you drive up your valuation
Want to learn more?
Watch this free venture capital presentation:
“How to Find & Contact Venture Capitalists”
- The 5 criteria you should use when selecting potential investors
- How to position your company to VCs, so you get more meetings
- Mistakes to avoid when contacting venture capitalists
- And much more...