Here’s Your Chance to Get the Proven
Capital Raising Formula That Has Helped
2,000 Entrepreneurs Raise Over $1 Billion!
Here’s What’s Included
In My “Capital Raising Blueprint” Course
Growthink’s “Capital Raising Blueprint” is a comprehensive training program that’s made up of 14 Training Modules on 4 DVDs designed to show you exactly how to raise capital for your business.
Here’s a more detailed breakdown of what’s covered in each module:
Introduction to Capital Raising
- The #1 Reason Businesses Fail – And What To Do About It!
- The Major Types of Capital
- Pros and Cons of Various Types of Capital
- Key Sources of Capital for Your Business
Keys to Capital Raising Success
- Targeting the Right Types of Capital
- How Much Capital Should You Raise?
- Networking Your Way to Capital
- Why It’s Sometimes Best to NOT Ask for Funding
Raising Debt Capital
- 6 Major Sources of Debt Capital
- The Easiest Way to Get Funding For Your Business
- Pros and Cons of Home Equity Loans
- What You Need to Do BEFORE Getting a Line of Credit
- The Differences Between SBA and Traditional Business Loans
- Various Types of SBA Loans and Lenders
- 4 Step Process for Securing an SBA Loan
Intro to Raising Equity Capital
- 4 Things You MUST Understand About Equity Capital
- The Pros and Cons of Equity
- The 5 Criteria ALL Equity Investors Look For
- 5 Top Sources of Equity Funding
- 5 “Stages” of Equity Capital
- How to Deal with “Giving Up” Equity in Your Company
Raising Equity Capital
from Angels & Individuals
- Average Size of “Family and Friend” Investments
- What Angel Investors Really Look for
- Typical “Angel” Ownership Stakes
- Top 4 Motivations of Angel Investors
- Is Your Industry “Angel”-Friendly?
- 4-Step Action Plan to Raise Capital from Individuals
Raising Equity Capital from Institutions
- The 3 Main Types of Institutional Investors
- What Venture Capitalists Are REALLY Looking For
- The “2:6:2” Rule and How It Affects Your Business
- Will Your Business Provide a “10X” Return?
- What Types of Companies VCs Finance
- Key Differences Between VCs and Angel Investors
Creative & Alternative Finance - Part I
- Novel Ways for Customers to Finance Your Growth
- Hidden Financing Sources in Vendor Relationships
- A Little-Known Way to Raise Capital, FAST
- How to Get the Benefits of Being a “Public” Company, Without All the Costs
Creative & Alternative Finance - Part II
- How to Take Advantage of Other Firms’ Bankruptcies
- When Does It Make Sense to Franchise?
- Unlocking Financing from Unused Assets
- Creative Ways to Use Real Estate to Fund Your Business
Grants for Your Business
- The 4 Common Myths About Grants...and the Truth about Each
- The 11 Government Departments which Fund Billions of Dollars of Small Business Grants Each Year
- 5 Steps You Must Take to Secure Grants for Your Business
- How to Use Grants as Part of Your Overall Financing Strategy
Documentation to Raise Capital
- The 8 Critical Materials You Need to Raise Capital
- How to Distill Your Company's Vision into 1 Sentence
- Tips to Avoid "Over-Shopping" Your Opportunity
- The Keys to a Successful Business Plan
- How to Create a Persuasive Investor Presentation
Raising Venture Capital - Part I
- The 2 Different TYPES of Venture Capitalists
- The Preferred Type of Incorporation for VC
- Exactly When You Need to Retain a Lawyer
- How to Protect Your Business When Pitching to VCs
- 15 Critical Venture Capital Negotiating Issues
- How to Maximize Your Valuation
Raising Venture Capital – Part II
- The 5 Stages of the Venture Capital-Raising Process
- 7 Critical Factors to Consider When Seeking a VC Firm
- 3 Steps to Make Sure a VC is Worth Contacting
- How to Identify the RIGHT Contact at a VC Firm
- The 3 Ways of "Getting Inside" to Meet with a VC Firm
Raising Venture Capital – Part III
- Strategies for Keeping a Larger Percentage of Your Company
- How to Expertly Prepare for Due Diligence
- What You MUST Do Before Signing a Term Sheet
- How to Prepare for Your NEXT Round of Venture Capital
Choosing The Right Mix and Amount of Capital
- The 11 Keys to Capital Raising Succes
- How to Determine How Much Capital You Really Need
- Tips for Managing Your Time So You Raise More Capital, FASTER
- And Much, Much More...
What is this Worth to You?
With Growthink's Capital Raising Blueprint you could raise tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, or even millions of dollars of funding for your business.
With that being said, we could easily be charging upwards of $2,000 for everything contained in the Capital Raising Blueprint. But right now, we're not charging $2,000.
We're not even charging $1,000 or $500 for information that could open up new doors for you and your business.
Right now, you can get the Capital Raising Blueprint for just:
Plus Order Now, and You Also Get
These Bonus Reports, FREE!
($485 Value, Yours FREE!)
REPORT #1 – Step-By-Step Guide to Raising Venture Capital
($97 Value, Yours FREE!)
Venture capital represents the pinnacle of financing for an entrepreneur or early stage company. With venture capital, you can be assured of millions of dollars in funding, and the connections and know-how you need to eventually take your company public, or sell out for tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars.
This special report presents Growthink’s proven, seven-step plan for raising venture capital on the terms that’s right for your business. (60 pages)
In our Venture Capital Guide, you will learn:
- The exact criteria VCs will use to judge your company
- What to send VCs in your first contact and what to avoid (or risk killing your chances of raising money)
- What it means to "over-shop" your deal and how to avoid this like the plague
- How to properly answer the "trick questions" that virtually all VCs will ask you
- How to maximize your valuation and
keep a larger percentage of your company’s equity
- Why "liquidation preference" is perhaps the most important negotiation term and how to make sure you don’t get taken advantage of
- Why you should contact multiple VCs at the same time (even though they don’t want you to)
REPORT #2 – Step-By-Step Guide to Raising Capital for your Business from Angel Investors
($97 Value, Yours FREE!)
Angel investors fund 15 TIMES more companies than venture capital firms! And regardless of the economy, each year, angels invest billions of dollars in entrepreneurs and small business owners.
In this exclusive report, you will learn the secrets to finding angel investors, pitching them, and getting them to write you checks to fund your business’ growth. (77 pages)
In our Angel Investor Guide, you will learn:
- The keys to angel "psychology" - why they invest, what types of companies they fund, and how to make them say "yes"
- What 4 types of companies angel investors love to invest in, and exactly what they'll want to see before deciding to invest in your company
- How and where to find "accredited" investors with money to invest NOW
- How to protect your business ideas when pitching to angel investors
- The trick for easily getting TONS of meetings with angel investors
- How to structure the deal so that you don't "give away" your business for pennies on the dollar
REPORT #3 – Step-By-Step Guide to Raising Capital for your Business from Creative & Alternative Finance Sources
($97 Value, Yours FREE!)
In this unique report, you will learn 28 creative and alternative sources of capital that have been used to fund real-world businesses.
Many of these techniques and sources will surprise you, and you’ll be thrilled by how easily they can be applied to your business.
You’ll learn the financing secrets that have put thousands, hundreds of thousands, and even millions of dollars in the pockets of entrepreneurs like you. (55 pages)
In our Creative & Alternative Financing Guide, you will learn:
- The ingenious way that a beer company raised tons of financing and built a loyal fan base at the same time
- How Kenneth Cole raised millions of dollars in funding for his company when he was flat-out broke
- Two ways to make your company "liquid" and allow anyone to quickly invest as little or as much as they want into it
- The way to get money from your "sweat equity"
- How to turn your knowledge of your industry into funding for your business
- The method through which Learning Productions raised over a million dollars in financing with just a vague idea
REPORT #4 – Step-By-Step Guide to Raising Capital for your Business from Grants
($97 Value, Yours FREE!)
Learn how businesses like yours can access your share of the U.S. government’s $787 Billion grant budget. Among other things, you’ll learn how to find grants, apply like a pro, and quickly access money for your business from grants. (58 pages)
In our Grants Guide, you will learn:
- The 10 core business segments that grants fund, and how to properly position your company to win them
- The two best places to quickly and easily search for grants for your business
- Where to go to find state and local grants for your business
- How to write a successful grant proposal
- What to do AFTER you submit your proposal to escalate your chances of winning the grant
REPORT #5 – Step-By-Step Guide to Raising Capital for your Business from Banks & SBA Lenders
($97 Value, Yours FREE!)
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is currently lending $45 Billion to entrepreneurs like you. Last year alone, it funded 69,434 entrepreneurs and small businesses.
In this special report, we teach you insider tactics for preparing yourself to raise bank and SBA loans, making sure your loans are approved, and negotiating the best possible rates. (56 pages)
In our Bank & SBA Loan Guide, you will learn:
- Exactly what lenders are looking for when they consider whether or not to fund your business
- The biggest misconception about loans that keeps many entrepreneurs from getting funded
- One easy, but seldom used trick to maximize your chances of getting a loan on the best possible terms
- The key types of loans and what you need to know to make sure you get one that’s right for your business
- The hands-down fastest way to get an SBA loan
Plus, Order Now and You’ll Also Get
FREE Instant Access to
Online Audio & Video Training
($247 Value, Yours FREE!)
For a limited time, when you order the “Capital Raising Blueprint” DVD Home Study Course, you’ll also receive immediate online access to the Online Video version of the course. Included with the videos are PDF handouts, which you can use to follow along and take notes.
And in case you would enjoy listening to the training program on your iPod or as you drive in your car, you will also receive the “Capital Raising Blueprint” in downloadable MP3 audio format.
My No Questions Asked
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If getting access to my proven capital raising strategies PLUS FREE BONUSES isn’t incentive enough for you to take action right now... then I’ll do you one better.
I’m going to make this as simple and as easy as it could be for you to get started. Try Growthink’s Capital Raising Blueprint today and use it to raise capital and get on your way to success.
If you’re not 100% thrilled with the ease in which your capital raising process comes together, and the results you get... then at any time within the next year (365 days) just email us and we’ll refund 100% of your money. No questions asked.
In this way, you’re actually not risking any money at all. Why? Because you only pay if you get massive value and results for your small investment.
And because I’m offering you a full 100% Money-Back Guarantee for the next 365 days from when you get my course, if you buy today, and 364 days from now you decide that it wasn’t right for your business, I’ll refund your money immediately.
All you need to do is send me an email saying “Hey Dave, send me a refund”, and I’ll promptly refund 100% of your money -- no hard feelings whatsoever.
I really want every entrepreneur who buys my system for raising venture capital to be successful. If you aren’t as successful as you want to be with the system - then you won’t pay a thing.
Isn’t that the way it should be? You only pay for what actually works?
Here is what you need to do now:
Use the link below to download Growthink’s “Capital Raising Blueprint” and get these amazing Free Bonuses right now.
The ball is in your court now.
Order now, while you're thinking about it.
I look forward to helping you grow your business.
To Your Success!
President, Growthink, Inc.
P.S. Just to remind you, you’re getting ALL of my most powerful capital raising strategies plus FREE capital raising bonuses worth $485.
And, you can try my course right now with my 100% Money Back Guarantee for the next 365 days.
Then, if at any time in the next FULL YEAR you decide it wasn’t for you... you can simply email me and get a 100% refund of your money.
Plus you can still KEEP the Free Bonuses, just for giving it a try.