You’re invited to attend a webinar on Tuesday, April 16th at 1pm Eastern / 10am Pacific  about opportunities in the Healthcare Information Technology sector.
To register, click here .
Over $200 billion MORE was spent on healthcare in 2012 than in 2011.
Let's put that number in perspective - the increase in healthcare spending last year was greater than the revenues of Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and Apple.
And with the Affordable Care Act slowly but surely becoming the law of the land and the Baby Boomer generation retiring and hitting their “peak” healthcare spending years, there is no end in sight to the growth.
You Can Cry About It or You Can Seek Opportunities In It
While out-of-control healthcare costs and bureaucratic systems remain one of our most vexing societal challenges, private sector entrepreneurs are moving fast and smart to address various aspects of the problem.
And are building dynamic growth companies while so doing.
Healthcare Information Technology – A $30 Billion Business
Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) is one of the great and growing bright spots in the U.S. economy – it’s a $30 billion+ a year industry growing at over 14%/year.
It is comprised of big sectors:
• Practice Management Systems (PMS) - a $4 billion/year business growing at 11%/year
• Electronic Health Records (EHR) - a $1.5 billion/year business growing at 22%/year
• Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) - a $1 billion /year business growing at 15%/year
• And last but certainly not least - Transcription, Billing, and IT services, clocking in at $24 billion/year and growing at 12%/year
Within each of these sectors are dozens of under-the-radar companies experiencing strong revenue and profitability growth, developing dynamic and cost-saving technological innovations, and are being courted by financial and strategic acquirers.
Companies like Castlight Health, Practice Fusion, Kissner Software, and Strategic Solutions Management.
Meet An Industry Leader
I would like to invite you to an exclusive opportunity to meet, via web conference, the principals of one of the most innovative medical billing companies in the country.
Combined, they have over 40 years of experience in successfully overcoming and profiting from some of the most vexing challenges in medical billing and information technology, and are well-versed on the regulatory and technological changes sweeping the industry.
On the web conference, they will share:
• Who the winners and losers will be when the brave new world of the Affordable Care Act meets the cloud computing and Big Data revolutions
• Why practice areas like obstetrics, surgery, and podiatry are in a unique period of change and consolidation
• How the “dream” of combining billing, practice management, and electronic health records systems into turnkey platform is in fact becoming a reality
• How the emerging world of mHealth – the use of iPads and tablets and mobile devices to deliver care - is and is not transforming modern medicine
• And much, much more
To preserve the intimacy of the presentation, we are limiting the web conference to the first 35 registrants.
So sign up right away to attend via the link below:
Best regards, and look forward to connecting.