Why is a Website Audit Important?
Just as you wouldn’t undergo surgery without first getting a diagnosis, you should always receive a professional opinion regarding your website’s “health” before embarking on a significant web development or marketing project.
Our comprehensive website audits ensure that you understand the key objectives, estimated costs, and intended results of a website development or marketing engagement in advance of the project’s commencement.
Upon completion of our website audit, you will receive a written report detailing:
- The current strengths and weaknesses of your website
- Main areas for improvement
- Suggested action plan
- Estimated resources required
Our audit provides valuable strategic and tactical advice and gives you an actionable roadmap to optimize your internet marketing efforts.
Our Website Auditing Methodology
When analyzing a website, we assess seven key factors and ask the following questions:
- Search engine friendliness: Is your current website design and structure preventing search engines from crawling and indexing your entire website content?
- Keyword research: Are you speaking the same language as your customers? Does your website content and structure reflect strategic keyword selection?
- Usability and user experience: Is your website easily navigable and are your call-to-action and unique selling propositions (USP) clear and compelling?
- Competitive analysis: Who are your main competitors online, what can you learn from their successes, and what opportunities do you have to gain advantage over them?
- Content development: What content can you create to establish yourself as an authority in your niche, build trust with prospective customers, and attract links from influential websites?
- Link building: What types of sites are currently linking to you, and what sites can you attract links from (and how)?
- Additional research: If given access, we can also provide audits and strategic recommendations of your website analytics, pay per click advertising, and email marketing campaigns.
Attend our 360o Internet Marketing Webinar: Do YOU Make These Internet Marketing Mistakes? Learn how to avoid the common pitfalls.
Request a 360o Internet Marketing Audit to receive a review of your current internet marketing strategy with detailed recommendations to improve.
Request a Consultation to speak to an Internet Marketing Specialist today.
Request a 360o Internet Marketing Audit
Complete the form below and a Growthink internet marketing specialist will contact you within 24 hours.
Important: Growthink will never share or sell your personal information and we will keep all business information completely confidential.