On this recorded video conference, Mr. Aravinda Korala, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of KAL Software, joins us for the March edition of our Growthink Innovators video conference series.
Mr. Korala started his company in 1989, and has built KAL into the world’s largest independent supplier of Automated Teller Machine (ATM) software, with installations in more than 80 countries and over 300,000 ATMs worldwide. Marquee clients include Citibank, ING, UniCredit, and China Construction Bank.
Along the way, Aravinda has truly travelled the world, averaging more than 40 weeks per year of international travel, visiting with banks and financial industry technology providers around the globe.
From this lifetime of experience and relationships, Aravinda has developed deep wisdom as to what is real and what is hype when it comes to banking and financial industry disruption brought on by the FinTech revolution.
A Conversation Not to be Missed!
On the recorded video conference Aravinda and I discuss:
- The transformations that will shape the bank branch of the future
- The role of the ATM and other types of self-service machines in the future delivery of financial transactions.
- How can banks’ IT departments can preserve their flexibility and protect their budgets as their hardware and software vendor(s) scramble to adjust to the various and significant FinTech industry disruption and changes
- And much, much more!
Who is This For?
This Innovator Series conversation is designed for:
- Entrepreneurs and executives looking to learn from someone who has truly done it - built a great, global company from scratch and from a lifetime of high intensity, high integrity effort
- Banking professionals (both in business and technical roles), with a vested stake in the fast-changing financial technology landscape.
- Anyone just curious about how consumers and banks will be impacted by the projected $150 billion investment into new financial technologies over the next 3-5 years.
To view the video conference recording, click the link below: