Five Mega Trends That Are Transforming Private Equity Investing As We Know It
Written by Jay Turo on Sunday, August 30, 2009
Did you know that in the last 10 years, every major stock market index has LOST investors money?
And up until recently, access to quality early-stage private equity return vehicles has been a) cost and time prohibitive for most institutional investors and b) simply inaccessible to the smaller, individual investor.
1. The ability to source, research, and monitor deals via the Internet
2. The ability to take a data - versus a personality - driven approach to deal diligence
3. The ability to better price deals utilizing regression analysis
4. The ability to exit deals faster - both via alternative investment trading platforms like Second Market - and also simply because of the increasing velocity of business, especially technology business.
5. The ability and opportunity to properly apply "black swan," or "randomness" modeling to deal diligence
Best regards, and look forward to connecting.
P.S. Are you prepared to be saying in 2019 - "Darn - It has now been 20 years since I made any money with my investments?" The world has changed - time to change with it.
Share this article:
Products & Services
Growthink Around The Web
Best of Growthink
Looking for Opportunities Now? How to Write a Business Plan for Raising Venture Capital Top Seven Capital Raising Mistakes 20 Reasons Why You Need a Business Plan Top 10 Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) Mistakes The Secrets to Their Success? 25 Quotes From Famous Entrepreneurs The 6 Untold Reasons Why Businesses Fail 7 Entrepreneurs Whose Perseverance Will Inspire You Top 7 Myths About Starting a Business Business Exit Strategy: Planning to Sell Your Business How to Make a Business Plan Capital Raising Resource Center