To make your new venture succeed -- whether you are creating a new product, constructing a hotel, or developing a community center -- you must convince investors and/or management to fund your initiatives.
Feasibility studies play a critical role in this early planning and fundraising process.
A feasibility study is a detailed investigation and research analysis of a proposed venture or development project. The purpose of a feasibility study is to determine whether it is technically and financially feasible to move forward with a new project.
An effective feasibility study demonstrates the following:
- That your ideas are sound
- That there is a need for your venture
- That your execution plan is practical
To help you navigate through the feasibility study development process, we have just released a special report titled:
13 Costly Feasibility Study Mistakes – And How To Avoid Them
In this free report, you will learn:
- The key mistakes to avoid when conducting a feasibility study
- The important difference between “data” and “intelligence”
- How entrepreneurial over-confidence can doom a feasibility study
Click here to download the report.