Institutional Capital: Clients Raising
Venture Capital and Private Equity
For over a decade, Growthink has worked alongside some of the nation’s leading Institutional Investors in building some of the world’s greatest clients.
The unique relationship between Growthink’s consulting practice and our Investment Banking group provides a high-quality output while minimizing the time commitment of our clients. Unlike any other firm in the space, Growthink has a proven ability to generate business plans which carefully showcase the future potential of our venture backed clients.
Growthink works with fast growing clients which require significant capital to fuel their continued expansion. In this capacity, Growthink works with clients to:
- Clearly understand the financing landscape for the business. Who is funding clients in the sector, and why?
- Based on themes and trends in the financing landscape, develop a business thesis why a client’s business has the potential to reach a $100 million+ exit within 3-5 years.
- Link the historical performance (financial and operating metrics) of the Company to a fast growth profile.
- Conduct outside market research to validate the size and nature of the market, strength of the competitive offerings, and a detailed customer analysis considering the wants, needs and preferences of the Company’s target market.
- Develop a detailed 5 year pro-forma financial model including an income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash-flows. The model is assumptions driven, and easily modifiable as business conditions change. The model is developed as a tool to present and work through with potential investors, who typically want to run a number of scenarios to understand financial performance given a set of circumstances.
800-216-3710 to Speak with a Growthink Consultant
Or, fill in the fields below and a Growthink professional will contact you shortly.
Important: Growthink will never share or sell your personal information and we will keep all
business information completely confidential.
XCom Wireless (XCom) develops radio frequency (RF) MEMS technology for improved signal routing. Growthink was retained to draft the XCom Wireless business plan and introduced XCom to Ardesta Venture Capital of Ann Arbor, MI, with whom they completed their $3 million Series A financing round. XCom also successfully used its business plan to received federal funding from several grants. Currently in the process of securing Series B Funding.
Integreon is a business process outsourcing (BPO) firm that offers a wide range of knowledge and legal support services to professionals. Growthink was retained to develop Integreon’s business plan, which focused on raising capital and scaling the business. Since working with Growthink, Integreon has raised over $50 million in venture capital, grown from 12 to 2,000 employees, and is now one of the largest BPO firms in the world.
Digital Cinema Implementation Partners (DCIP) is a joint venture owned by AMC Entertainment, Cinemark USA, and Regal Entertainment Group, representing more than 14,000 movie screens across the U.S. and Canada. Growthink was retained to develop the strategic business plan for the joint venture. In early 2010, DCIP closed a round of financing in the amount of $750 million.
Adometry is the industry leader in scoring, auditing, and improving traffic quality for the online advertising community. The Company engaged Growthink to develop its strategic business plan focused on raising capital to enter the click fraud market. Since working with Growthink, Adometry has gone on to raise over $20 million in institutional capital through 3 different rounds of financing and has made several strategic acquisitions.
Free Tips for Developing
A Great Business Plan & Raising Capital
- Discover sources of capital you didn't know about
- Learn insider tricks for expertly completing your business plan
- Find out why most business plans fail and what to do about it
- Tips for quickly growing a successful business