Apply today to see if you qualify for Growthink to create your professional business plan and support you so you can raise money and grow and manage a highly successful business!
As a reminder, here’s the complete Growthink Professional Business Plan Writing Package:
- “Done For You” Business Plan & Financial Model Creation – Growthink works with you on one-on-one basis to expertly complete your business plan and financial model. (Value $4,997.00)
- “Ultimate Money Raising System” Video Training Modules – Get immediate online access to our comprehensive video training blueprint used by successful entrepreneurs to raise unlimited money to start and grow their businesses at record speed (Value $2,497.00)
- Growthink’s 5 Step-By-Step Funding Guides - The step-by-step blueprints for you to quickly raise money from your choice of 40 money sources (Value $485.00)
- Complete One Year Platinum Access to GrowthinkUniversity.com – Includes hundreds of capital raising answers and articles, and access to our complete business building collection, including articles, expert interviews and webinars.
- 1-Year of Group Coaching - Join fellow entrepreneurs and business owners as all of your and their business building questions are answered. Learn tons of proven techniques to grow your business fast. (Value $2,364.00)
- 1-Year of “Ask the Experts” Email Coaching - 24/7 email access to Growthink’s senior team for quick answers to all of your capital raising and business building questions. You're not alone anymore! (Value $2,364.00)
- Growthink’s Financial Modeling Video Course - Become a financial expert in hours, wow investors and lenders, and expertly manage the finances of your business. (Value $297.00)
***BONUS – TODAY ONLY: “Done For You” Investor/Lender Powerpoint Presentation – If you apply today (and are accepted), Growthink will create a Powerpoint presentation for you that clearly walks investors and lenders through a compelling pitch about your business. (Value $997.00)
We guarantee the business plan we create for you will be “investor grade,” meeting or exceeding the standards of banks, angel investors, venture capitalists and others.
If any investor ever says your plan is not “investor grade,” we will re-write it for free.