Startup and Emerging Company Investing
Do It Right or Don't Do It At All
Inside this report you will learn how to find the best deals, how to get in and out of them at the right price, how to understand and utilize "black swan" portfolio theory, and much, much more.
In This Special Report, You’ll Learn How To:
- Find and Screen Early Stage, Emerging Technology Company Opportunities
- Mitigate Your Risk Through Diversification and Portfolio Theory
Credentials -- Why Listen to Us?
- Jay Turo: Growthink's co-founder and CEO, Jay Turo has led Growthink's emergence as the country's largest strategic advisory and investment banking firm focused on the entrepreneurial marketplace.
In his 10 years at Growthink, Jay has advised dozens of emerging, middle market, and corporate clients regarding their growth and capital formation strategies. His corporate clients have included Deutsche Bank, McKesson, Infospace, Samsung, Porsche, & Paramount Pictures.
He has worked with a wide host of emerging companies including Accelerant, C8 Medisensors, Dakim, DCIP, Free Conference. Fresh Games, Green Medical, Integreon. L3D3, Mobeze, MyPublicInfo, Nolatek, Ometric, Pocketsonics, Precision Time, Raise Capital, Recoup IT, Research Scientists, Sandel Medical, Spring Medical, Telverse, Thrombovision, XCOM Wireless, and Xorbent, among others.
Jay is an active angel investor and a noted business speaker and writer regarding private equity investing and entrepreneurship. His investing column appears on the Growthink blog on Tuesdays and Saturdays. View his columns here.
Jay has an MBA from the Anderson School of Management at UCLA and earned a Bachelor's degree with Distinction and with Departmental Honors from Stanford University.
- Growthink's Reputation and Track Record:
Founded in 1999, Growthink is the leading consulting and investment banking
firm to fast-growing early-stage, emerging technology companies. Over
the past 10 years, we have helped more than 2,000 private company clients (and
their investors) achieve phenomenal growth, including more than $1 billion in
financings and exits.
Growthink is registered with the Better Business Bureau, with an “A” rating. We are also recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States – and Top 100 fastest-growing Business Services firms.
- Recognition: Growthink has been repeatedly featured and quoted in top business publications including:
- Deal Flow: Our relationships with fast-growing emerging technology companies provides us with unparalleled deal flow. Our analysts in New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles are constantly reviewing opportunities that we present to our approved, investor network.
Over the last two decades, emerging company investing has outperformed all other investment classes.