Secrets of Angel Investing: Where To Win Now
How to Invest in the Rapid-Growth Companies of Tomorrow
Inside you will learn:
- Why the "next" Google won't be an Internet company
- How to find the best deals and how to get in and out of them at the right price
- How to change your life with a 10, 100, or even 1,000x returning position
- Sectors and companies that are buying opportunities now
- How to navigate the current markets
- And much more
Inside this report you will learn how the winners do it, their secrets to success in ANY market, how they get the best deals, and the key investing pitfalls they avoid.
Our Credentials -- Why Listen to Us?
- Stellar Reputation: Growthink is registered with the Better Business Bureau, with an “A” rating. We are also recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the 5000 fastest-growing companies in the United States – and Top 100 fastest-growing Business Services firms.
- National Recognition: Growthink has been repeatedly featured and quoted in top business publications including:
- Track Record: Founded in 1999, Growthink is the leading consulting and investment banking firm to fast-growing early-stage, private, and pre-IPO companies. Over the past 10 years, we have helped more than 2,000 private company clients (and their investors) achieve phenomenal growth, including more than $1 billion in financing and several multi-million dollar exits.
- Deal Flow: Our relationships with fast-growing private companies provides us with unparalleled private equity deal flow. Our analysts in New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles are constantly reviewing opportunities that we present to our approved, investor network.
What Does Successful Angel Investing Look Like?
If you had invested in Google in 1998 when it was a privately-owned company, you would have experienced a 15,000X return on investment.
Andy Bechtolsheim, Google’s first individual investor, wrote a $100,000 check to Google in 1998 when it was a private company. As of this writing, this $100,000 is worth approximately $1.5 BILLION dollars.
In March 2008, Bebo was sold to AOL for $850 million. Institutional investors that came in only 18 months earlier earned 9 times their investment back. Original investors again had the potential to earn over ONE HUNDRED TIMES their initial stock investment.
There are countless examples of private companies yielding incredible returns for their early investors.
The Challenge Is In Spotting These Opportunities.
In This Special Report, You’ll Learn How To:
- Find and Screen Early Stage Private Stock Investment Opportunities
- Position Yourself to Earn Explosive Returns on Your Initial Investment
- Mitigate Your Risk Through Options Leverage and Deep Pricing Discounts